The advantages and disadvantages of the marriage state [microform] ; as enter'd into with religious or irreligious persons. Represented under the similitude of a dream
- Johnson, John, 1706-1791
- Newport [R.I.] : Printed and sold by S. Hall, on the parade, [between 1763 and 1766]
- The sixth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 18 cm
- Samuel Hall printed at the "parade" address from 1763 to 1766., Signed on p. : J. Johnson. Liverpool, June 1, 1758., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41554).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 331, Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B2588, and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 41554
View MARC record | catkey: 3284137