The progress of sin, or The travels of ungodliness [microform] : Wherein the pedigree, rise (or original) antiquity, subtilty, evil nature, and prevailing power of sin is fully discovered; in an apt and pleasant allegory: : together with the great victories he hath obtained, and abominable evils he hath done to mankind by the help of the Devil, in all his travels, from the beginning of the world to this very day. : As also the manner of his apprehension, arraignment, trial, condemnation, and execution. / By Benjamin Keach: author of The travels of the true godliness, War with the Devil, and Sion in distress
- Keach, Benjamin, 1640-1704
- Boston : Printed by B. Green and Comp. for D. Gookin at the corner of Water-Street, 1744.
- The sixth edition corrected: / with some additions by the author.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 188 pages : 1 portrait ; 15 cm (12mo)
- Frontispiece portrait of Keach (Reilly 1562).
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5422).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 5422
View MARC record | catkey: 3284229