Bridgwater's monitor [microform] : A sermon preached to a new assembly of Christians at Bridgwater; on 14 d. VI. m. 1717. A day of prayer kept by them, at their entering into the new edifice, erected for the worship of God among them. / By James Keith, Pastor of the church in Bridgwater. ; With a preface of Dr. Increase Mather, and Dr. Cotton Mather
- Keith, James, 1643-1719
- Boston : Printed and sold by William M'Alpine in Marlborough-Street, about midway between the governor's and Dr. Gardiner's, 1768.
- The second edition, to which is added another preface.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, v, 1 unnumbered page, 26 pages ; 19 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Mather, Cotton, 1663-1728, Mather, Increase, 1639-1723, and Keith, James, 1643-1719
- Related Titles:
- Case of prayer, handled on a day of prayer
- Caption title: A case of prayer, handled on a day of prayer.
Preface signed by Increase and Cotton Mather; probably written by Cotton Mather. Cf. Holmes.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10940).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 10940
Holmes, T.J. Cotton Mather, 295-B
Holmes, T.J. Increase Mather, 76-0-B
View MARC record | catkey: 3284272