A just and plain vindication of Sir William Kieth [sic], Bart. late governour of Pensilvania [microform] : from the untruths and aspersions contain'd in a paper printed at London, under the title of The case of the heir at law, and executrix of the late proprietor of Pensilvania, &c.
- Keith, William, Sir, 1680-1749
- [Philadelphia] : Printed [by Samuel Keimer], In the year 1726.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 15 cm (8vo)
- Ascribed to the press of Samuel Keimer by Evans.
Attributed to William Keith by Evans.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2754).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 2754
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 278
View MARC record | catkey: 3284274