The history, of inoculation [microform] / By M. De La Condamine, member of the Royal Academy of Sciences in France. ; Published April 24th, 1754
- La Condamine, Charles-Marie de, 1701-1774
- New-Haven : Printed by T. and S. Green, near the College, 1773.
- Physical Description:
- 35 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 19 cm (4to)
- Additional Creators:
- Osborn, John, 1741-1825
- Translation of: Mémoire sur l'inoculation de la petite vërole. Paris, 1754.
Two letters, p. 32-35, possibly written by John Osborn. Cf. Austin. American medical imprints.
Two states of the title page noted, with and without a date in the imprint.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12825).
Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12826).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 1116
Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 1117
Evans, C. American bibliography, 12825
Evans, C. American bibliography, 12826
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 942
View MARC record | catkey: 3284357