Mene, tekel: or, A sermon; on the balances [microform] : Shewing, I. What the balances are. II. What is to be weighed in the balances. III. Who they are that shall be condemned by the balances. IV. Conclude by way of address and exhortation to both saints and sinners. / The substance by Ebenezer Lamson, Minister of the Gospel. ; [Two lines from Ezekiel].
- Lamson, Ebenezer
- Hartford : Printed by Bavil Webster, a little south-east of the Court-House, [1781?]
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 17 cm (12mo)
- Date of publication suggested by Bristol. Bavil Webster printed in Hartford between 1780 and 1784.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43987).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B5297
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 43987
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut (suppl.), 2310
View MARC record | catkey: 3284371