Extracts from the minutes of the Committee of Correspondence, Observation and Inspection, for the county of Lancaster [microform] : held in the borough of Lancaster, on the third and fourth days of August, A.D. 1775
- Corporate Author:
- Lancaster County (Pa.). Committee of Observation
- Lancaster [Pa.] : Printed by Francis Bailey, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Resolutions calling for returns (names and numbers of officers, associators, non-associators and contributors) from the military association of the county.
Signed: By order of the committee, William Barton, Secry.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14143).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 14143
View MARC record | catkey: 3284387