Late advices from England [microform] : brought by a vessel arrived at the eastward and by Captain Lawrence, and the Harriot packet, Captain Lee, who arrived at New-York on Tuesday last
- Providence : Printed by J. Carter, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- "Proceedings in the Lower House of Assembly" dated London, February 20, 1775, concerning Lord North's motion to allow the colonies to levy their own taxes., Followed by: Extract of a letter from Falmouth, March 2; and a brief notice dated New-York, April 13., Text in two columns., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 42855).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 601, Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B4021, and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 42855
View MARC record | catkey: 3284417