The American almanack for the year of Christian account 1732 [microform] : ... Fitted to the latitude of 40 degrees north, and a meridian of five hours west from London, but may, without sensible error, serve the adjacent places even from Newfoundland to South Carolina. / By Titan Leeds, philomat
- Leeds, Titan, 1699-1738
- [Philadelphia] : Printed and sold by Andrew Bradford, at the sign of the Bible in Second-Street, Philadelphia, [1731?]
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; (8vo)
- Leeds family coat arms at head of title, with banner: The genuine Leeds almanack., The Anatomy is the only other illustration., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39961).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B842, Drake, M. Almanacs, 9951, and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 39961
View MARC record | catkey: 3284581