Leeds, 1721. The American almanack for the year of Christian account, 1721 [microform] : ... Fitted to the latitude of 40 degrees, and a meridian of five hours west from London, but may, without sensible error, serve all the adjacent places, even from Newfound-Land to Carolina. / By Titan Leeds, philomat. ; [Six lines of verse].
- Leeds, Titan, 1699-1738
- [Philadelphia] : Printed and sold by Andrew Bradford, at the Sign of the Bible, in the Second Street in Philadelphia, [1720?]
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; (8vo)
- Printed from the same setting of type as the issue with imprint: Printed and sold by William Bradford, in New York (Bristol B603, Shipton & Mooney 39743). and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2126).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Drake, M. Almanacs, 9500, Evans, C. American bibliography, 2126, and Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 169
View MARC record | catkey: 3284614