The business and end of the ministerial office considered and improved [microform] : A sermon preached January 31, 1765. At the ordination of the Reverend Mr. Samuel Perley, to the pastoral care of the Presbyterian church and congregation at Hampton-Falls. / By George Leslie, A.M. Pastor of a church at Linebrook. ; [One line from II Corinthians].
- Lesslie, George, 1727-1800
- Portsmouth; New-Hampshire : Printed and sold by Furber & Russell, at the new printing-office, near the parade, MDCCLXV. 
- Physical Description:
- 51 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 20 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Cleaveland, John, 1722-1799, McGregore, David, 1710-1777, Parsons, Jonathan, 1705-1776, and First Presbyterian Church (Seabrook, N.H.)
- "Address after the right hand of fellowship, by the Rev. David McGregore."--p. 44-46., "An address to the congregation delivered (in part) at the close of the solemnity, by the Rev. Jonathan Parsons, of Newbury-Port."--p. 46-51., "The right hand of fellowship given to Mr. Perley, by the Rev. Mr. Cleaveland of Ipswich."--p. 42-44., Half-title: Mr. Leslie's sermon, at the ordination of the Rev'd Mr. Samuel Parley., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10037).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 10037 and Whittemore, C. New Hampshire, 86
View MARC record | catkey: 3284649