The charter, laws, and catalogue of books, of the Library Company of Burlington [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Library Company of Burlington (Burlington, N.J.)
- Philadelphia : Printed by William Dunlap, at the newest-printing-office, on the south side of the Jersey-Market, 1758.
- Physical Description:
- 32, 71 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; (8vo)
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 8096).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 8096
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 1577
Winans, R.B. Book cats., 30
View MARC record | catkey: 3284727