A sermon preached before the ministers of the province of the Massachusetts-Bay, in New-England [microform] : at their annual convention in Boston, May 28, 1772. / By Samuel Locke, M.A. President of Harvard-College
- Locke, Samuel, 1731-1777
- Boston, New-England : Printed by Richard Draper, in Newbury-Street, M,DCC,LXXII. 
- Physical Description:
- 51 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 20 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Convention of Congregational Ministers of Massachusetts (1772 : Boston, Mass.)
- Errata note, p. 51.
Half-title: President Locke's convention-sermon, May 28, 1772.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12436).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 12436
View MARC record | catkey: 3284797