A letter to the general convention of the ministers of the province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New England, in the year 1728 [microform] : Together with the sentence of excommunication passed on two that were members of the church in Chatham. : And the translation of a Latin paragraph of Dr. Mather's Magnalia: containing Mr. Nathanael Rogers his tho'ts of impediments to Reformation. / Written by Joseph Lord, Pastor of the Church of Christ in Chatham. ; [Three lines from Jeremiah].
- Lord, Joseph, 1672?-1748
- Boston : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year 1734.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 12 pages
- "Errata"--p. 12.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 3839).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 3839
View MARC record | catkey: 3284875