The advantages of God's presence with his people in an expedition against their enemies [microform] : A sermon preached at Newbury, May 22. 1755. At the desire, and in the audience of Colo. Moses Titcomb, and many others inlisted under him, and going with him in an expedition against the French. / By John Lowell, A.M. Pastor of a church in Newbury. ; [One line from Exodus].
- Lowell, John, 1704-1767
- Boston: N.E. : Printed and sold by J. Draper, in Cornhill, 1755.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, iv, 27 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Titcomb, Moses, 1707-1755
- Dedicated to Moses Titcomb., Half-title: Mr. Lowell's sermon on the advantages of God's presence with his people in an expedition against their enemies., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7452).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 7452
View MARC record | catkey: 3284988