Many of the electors of the two, to the electors of the four, send greeting [microform] : Gentlemen; We cannot without some resentment in our minds (tho' for peace sake we are loath by word to express it) hear of many falsehoods most industriously calculated by some of you, against the two members we have requested to stand as candidates at the ensuing election ...
- [New York] : [Printed by John Peter Zenger], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Ascribed to the press of John Peter Zenger by Evans.
The Public Record Office copy has a ms. note in a contemporary hand: Recd. June-20th. 1739, with Mr. Clarke's lettr. of the 18th April 1739.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4380).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 4380
View MARC record | catkey: 3285105