Laws of Maryland [microform] : enacted at a session of Assembly, begun and held at the city of Annapolis, on Thursday, the twentieth day of March, in the twentieth year of the dominion of Right Honourable Charles, Lord Baron of Baltimore, absolute lord and proprietary of the provinces of Maryland and Avalon, &c. Annoq; Domini 1734. : By authority
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1734 Mar.)
- Annapolis : Printed and sold by William Parks. M,DCC,XXXIV [i.e., 1735]. (Price two shillings to those who bought the whole body of laws, and two shillings and six pence to others.), 
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 32 cm (folio)
- Title vignette: state seal (Reilly 934).
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40074).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B957
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 40074
Wroth, L.C. Maryland, 88
View MARC record | catkey: 3285184