Acts of Assembly of the province of Maryland [microform] : made and passed at a session of Assembly, begun and held at the city of Annapolis, on Saturday the seventh day of December, in the first year of the dominion of the Right Honourable Frederick, Lord Baron of Baltimore, Absolute Lord and Proprietary of the provinces of Maryland and Avalon, &c. Annoque Domini, 1751. : Published by authority
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1751 Dec.)
- Annapolis : Printed by Jonas Green, printer to the province; and are to be sold at his printing-office in Charles-Street, 1751.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages ; 29 cm (folio)
- Title vignette: colonial seal. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40588).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B1534, Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 40588, and Wroth, L.C. Maryland, 151
View MARC record | catkey: 3285198