Laws of Maryland [microform] : made and passed at a session of Assembly, begun and held at the city of Annapolis, on Saturday the first day of November, in the sixteenth year of the dominion of the Right Honourable Frederick, Absolute Lord and Proprietary of the provinces of Maryland and Avalon, Lord Baron of Baltimore, &c. and ended the sixth day of December, anno Domini, 1766. : Published by authority
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1767 Nov.)
- Annapolis : Printed by Jonas Green, printer to the province, 
- Physical Description:
- 44 unnumbered pages ; (folio)
- Title vignette: colonial seal.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10364).
Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10669).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 10364
Evans, C. American bibliography, 10669
Wroth, L.C. Maryland, 275
View MARC record | catkey: 3285219