Laws of Maryland [microform] : made and passed at a session of Assembly, begun and held at the city of Annapolis, on Tuesday the ninth of March, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and seventy-nine
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1779 Mar.)
- Annapolis : Printed by Frederick Green, 
- Physical Description:
- 22 unnumbered pages ; (folio)
- Title vignette: state seal. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16332).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 16332 and Wheeler, J.T. Maryland, 68
View MARC record | catkey: 3285234