Infrastructure : the road to recovery : hearing before the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, second session, June 4, 2020
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 180 pages) : illustrations
- S. hrg. ; 116-249
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-116shrg41135.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: McGough, Steve, Chairman of the American Road and Transportation Builders Association, and President and Chief Financial Officer of HCSS; Holtz-Eakin, Doug, President, American Action Forum; Fischer, Hon. Greg, Mayor, Louisville, Kentucky, and incoming President, U.S. Conference of Mayors.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2020-06-04.
View MARC record | catkey: 32852613