U.S.-Iran tensions : implications for homeland security : hearing before the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, second session, January 15, 2020
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security
- Additional Titles:
- US-Iran tensions : implications for homeland security and United States-Iran tensions : implications for homeland security
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 64 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-116hhrg41269. and "Serial no. 116-57."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Ms. Barbara A. Leaf, Director, Geduld Program on Arab Politics, Washington Institute; Mr. Vincent Stewart, Special Advisor and Chairman, Board of Advisors, Middle East Media Research Institute; Mr. Thomas S. Warrick, Nonresident Senior Fellow, Atlantic Council; Mr. Anthony J. Tata, CEO and President, Tata Leadership Group.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2020-01-15.
View MARC record | catkey: 32852693