Rogers on elections, election committees, and registration : with an appendix of statutes and forms
- Rogers, Francis James Newman, 1791-1851
- Uniform Title:
- Rogers' law and practice of elections, election committees, and registration
- Additional Titles:
- Law and practice of elections
- London : Stevens and Sons, 1865.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Tenth edition, with the new registration statute, and all the election and registration cases to the present time / by F.S.P. Wolferstan.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxv, 585, cccxxxviii pages, 66 unnumbered pages) : forms
- Additional Creators:
- Wolferstan, F. S. P. (Francis Stafford Pipe), 1826-1900
- Preceded by: Rogers' law and practice of elections, election committees, and registration. Ninth edition. 1859.
Table of cases: pages vii-xxi, 1st group of paging.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 32853658