Leges marchiarum, or, Border-laws : containing several original articles and treaties, made and agreed upon by the commissioners of the respective kings of England and Scotland, for the better preservation of peace and commerce upon the marches of both kingdoms : from the reign of Henry III. to the union of the two crowns in King James I. : with a preface, and an appendix of charters and records relating to the said treaties / by William Lord Bishop of Carlile
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales
- Additional Titles:
- Leges marchiarum, Border-laws, and Leges marchiarum, or, the Border-laws
- London : Printed for Mess. Hamilton and Balfour, 1747.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxxiv, 262 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Nicolson, William, 1655-1727 and Scotland
- HeinOnline Scottish legal history
HeinOnline world treaty library
HeinOnline legal classics library
View MARC record | catkey: 32853785