Temporary acts and laws of His Majesty's province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- Boston; New-England : Printed by order of His Excellency the governor, Council and House of Representatives: and sold by Green and Russell in Queen-Street, MDCCLXIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, x, 2 unnumbered pages, viii, 179 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 31 cm (folio)
- Temporary laws of the sessions Nov. 1736 through Jan. 1763. Continued by successive issues with continuous pagination through p. 528 (Evans 13410).
Title vignette: royal arms (Reilly 882).
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9430).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 695
Evans, C. American bibliography, 9430
View MARC record | catkey: 3285422