At a Council held at Boston April the 4th. 1676 [microform] : Whereas divers inhabitants are retired from out towns into the nearer towns ...
- Corporate Author:
- [Boston] : [Printed by John Foster], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Ascribed to the press of John Foster by Cushing. Evans gives Samuel Green in Cambridge, Mass. as printer.
Colonial seal at head of title.
Ordering selectmen to inform themselves concerning persons and families coming into their towns.
Signed: By the Council Edward Rawson secr.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 215).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 51
Evans, C. American bibliography, 215
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 54
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) M962
View MARC record | catkey: 3285427