Research Methods in Psychology / Rajiv Jhangiani
- Jhangiani, Rajiv S.
- British Columbia : Kwantlen Polytechnic University,  and Minneapolis, MN : Open Textbook Library
- Copyright Date:
- 4th American Edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Cuttler, Carrie, Leighton, Dana C., and Open Textbook Library
- Open textbook library
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- Chapter 1: The Science of Psychology -- Chapter 2: Overview of the Scientific Method -- Chapter 3: Research Ethics -- Chapter 4: Psychological Measurement -- Chapter 5: Experimental Research -- Chapter 6: Non-experimental Research -- Chapter 7: Survey Research -- Chapter 8: Quasi-Experimental Research -- Chapter 9: Factorial Designs -- Chapter 10: Single-Subject Research -- Chapter 11: Presenting Your Research -- Chapter 12: Descriptive Statistics -- Chapter 13: Inferential Statistics
- This fourth edition (published in 2019) was co-authored by Rajiv S. Jhangiani (Kwantlen Polytechnic University), Carrie Cuttler (Washington State University), and Dana C. Leighton (Texas A&M University-Texarkana) and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Revisions throughout the current edition include changing the chapter and section numbering system to better accommodate adaptions that remove or reorder chapters; continued reversion from the Canadian edition; general grammatical edits; replacement of "he/she" to "they" and "his/her" to "their"; removal or update of dead links; embedded videos that were not embedded; moved key takeaways and exercises from the end of each chapter section to the end of each chapter; a new cover design.
- Copyright Note:
View MARC record | catkey: 32854425