At a Great and General Court or Assembly of His Majesties province of the Massachusetts Bay in New-England [microform] : begun and held at Boston upon Wednesday the thirty first day of May 1699. And continued by several prorogations unto Wednesday the thirteenth day of March following. In the twelfth year of His Majesties reign. An act for granting unto His Majesty, a tax upon polls and estates
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Tax Act (1700 Mar.)
- Boston : Printed by Bartholomew Green, and John Allen, printers to His Excellency the governour and Council, 1700.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages ; (folio)
- Related Titles:
- Act for granting unto His Majesty a tax upon polls and estates
- "An act for granting unto His Majesty, a tax upon polls and estates." Passed Mar. 23, 1700.
At head of title: Anno regni Regis Gulielmi III. Duodecimo.
Imprint from colophon.
Royal arms at head of title.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 919).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 194
Evans, C. American bibliography, 919
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) M979A
View MARC record | catkey: 3285452