Understanding Document Accessibility / The Chang School Digital Education Strategies
- Toronto, Ontario : Ryerson University, 2020.
Minneapolis, MN : Open Textbook Library
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Digital Education Strategies, The Chang School and Open Textbook Library
- Open textbook library
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- About Document Accessibility -- Authoring Techniques for Accessible Office Documents: Word Processing Applications -- Authoring Techniques for Accessible Office Documents: Spreadsheet Applications -- Authoring Techniques for Accessible Office Documents: Presentation Applications -- PDF Production Applications
- With much of the world gone digital, learning to create documents that are accessible to everyone is becoming a necessary skill. Intended for a general audience, this free resource reviews a wide range of document authoring applications, including the tools they contain for creating accessible documents, and tests them to ensure they do not contain potential barriers. Learn how to create accessible word processed documents, spreadsheets, presentation slides, and PDF documents, among others, so they are accessible to everyone.
- Copyright Note:
View MARC record | catkey: 32854592