An act, passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of Her Majesties province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England [microform] : begun and held at Boston upon Wednesday the thirtieth day of May, 1711
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Tax Act (1711)
- Boston : Printed by B. Green, printer to His Excellency the governour and Council, 1711.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages ; (folio)
- Related Titles:
- Act for apportioning and assessing of three several taxes on polls and estates ...
- "An act for apportioning and assessing of three several taxes on polls and estates, pursuant to the funds and grants made to Her Majesty, by the General Assembly, in the years 1708. and 1709." Apparently not enacted.
At head of title: Anno regni Annae reginae decimo.
Imprint from colophon.
Royal arms at head of title.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1503).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 274
Evans, C. American bibliography, 1503
View MARC record | catkey: 3285463