United States Patent Law / eLangdell Press Editorial Staff
- [Place of publication not identified] : CALI's eLangdell® Press,  and Minneapolis, MN : Open Textbook Library
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Open Textbook Library and eLangdell Press. Editorial Staff
- Open textbook library
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- Part I. United States Patent and Trademark Office -- Part II. Patentability of Inventions and Grant of Patents -- Part III. Patents and Protection of Patent Rights -- Part IV. Patent Cooperation Treaty -- Part V. The Hague Agreement Concerning International Registration of Industrial Designs
- This Intellectual Property Supplement from eLangdell Press contains the text of federal laws and regulations in the area of copyright, trademarks and patents. The editors have endeavored to gather all relevant laws, rules and regulations. This collection is intended to be used primarily as a statutory supplement for law students and legal scholars in academic settings, although practitioners in this area of law will also find it useful. This volume, Volume 2: Patent Statutory Law contains the text of Title 35 of the United States Code as it appears on the most current edition available on the U.S. Government website FDSYS. Updates to the U.S. Code not yet found in the FDSYS published editions can be found in the United States House of Representatives Office of Law Revision Counsel's Classification Tables. Some formatting modification has been performed to better accommodate electronic readers.
- Copyright Note:
View MARC record | catkey: 32854658