An act passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of His Majesty's province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England [microform] : begun and held at Boston, upon Wednesday the thirty-first day of May, 1732
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Tax Act (1732)
- Boston : Printed by B. Green, printer to His Excellency the governour and Council, 1732.
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page, 2-3, 2-3, 4-5 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; (folio)
- Related Titles:
- Act for apportioning and assessing a tax of eight thousand and seven pounds sixteen shillings ...
- "An act for apportioning and assessing a tax of eight thousand and seven pounds sixteen shillings, and for assessing a tax of eighty pounds laid on the towns of Needham, Hatfield, Sutton and Tiverton, for not sending their representatives; and also for apportioning and assessing one other tax of four thousand two hundred and seventy-four pounds five shillings paid the representatives for the year 1731. And a further tax of one thousand two hundred and sixty-three pounds five shillings paid His Majesty's Council, for the year 1731. " Passed July 7, 1732., At head of title: Anno regni Regis Georgij Secundo, quinto & sexto., Caption title., Imprint from colophon., Opposite pages 2-3 bear duplicate numbering., Royal arms at head of title., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 3566).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 376 and Evans, C. American bibliography, 3566
View MARC record | catkey: 3285481