The listening path : the creative art of attention / Julia Cameron
- Cameron, Julia
- New York : St. Martin's Essentials, 2021.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 190 pages ; 26 cm
- Introduction -- Week 1 : listening to our environment -- Week 2 : listening to others -- Week 3 : listening to our higher self -- Week 4 : listening beyond the veil -- Week 5 : listening to our heroes -- Week 6 : listening to silence -- Afterword.
- "A 6-week Artist's Way Program from legendary author Julia Cameron. The newest book from beloved author Julia Cameron, The Listening Path is a transformational journey to deeper, more profound listening and creativity. Over six weeks, readers will be given the tools to become better listeners--to their environment, the people around them, and themselves. The reward for learning to truly listen is immense. As we learn to listen, our attention is heightened and we gain healing, insight, clarity. But above all, listening creates connections and ignites a creativity that will resonate through every aspect of our lives. Julia Cameron is the author of the explosively successful book The Artist's Way, which has transformed the creative lives of millions of readers since it was first published. Incorporating tools from The Artist's Way, The Listening Path offers a new method of creative and personal transformation. Each week, readers will be challenged to expand their ability to listen in a new way, beginning by listening to their environment and culminating in learning to listen to silence. These weekly practices open up a new world of connection and fulfillment. In a culture of bustle and constant sound, The Listening Path is a deeply necessary reminder of the power of truly hearing"--
- 9781250768582 (trade paperback), 1250768586 (trade paperback), 9781250799746 (hardcover), and 1250799740 (hardcover)
- Includes index. and "A 6-week artist's way program" -- Cover.
View MARC record | catkey: 32854913