Instructions for masters of transports, captains and commanding officers of military-companies and commissaries, that are or shall be employed in His Majesties service in the province of the Massachusetts-Bay. Directing how supplys [sic] of provisions, cloathing and other stores, are to be issued out and accompted for [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- [Boston] : [Printed by Samuel Kneeland and Timothy Green], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 32 x 21 cm
- "The foregoing instructions are printed by order of the General Court ... Attest. J. Willard, secr. March 13. 1744.", Ascribed to the press of Samuel Kneeland and Timothy Green by Cushing., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40374).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B1285, Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 466, and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 40374
View MARC record | catkey: 3285492