An act passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of the province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England [microform] : begun and held at Boston, on Wednesday the twenty-ninth day of May 1751
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Impost Act (1751)
- Boston : Printed by John Draper, printer to His Honour the lieut. governour and Council, 1751.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 30 cm (folio)
- Related Titles:
- Act for granting to His Majesty several rates and duties of impost
- "An act for granting to His Majesty several rates and duties of impost and tunnage of shipping." Passed June 18, 1751.
Caption title, preceded by headlines.
Imprint from colophon.
Royal arms (Reilly 876) at head of title.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40590).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B1540
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 526
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 40590
View MARC record | catkey: 3285500