An act passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of the province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England [microform] : begun and held at Concord, on Wednesday the twenty-seventh day of May 1752
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Impost Act (1752)
- Boston : Printed by John Draper, printer to His Honour the lieutenant-governour and Council, 1752.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 30 cm (folio)
- Related Titles:
- Act for granting to His Majesty several rates and duties of impost
- "An act for granting to His Majesty several rates and duties of impost and tunnage of shipping." Passed June 4, 1752.
Caption title, preceded by headlines.
Imprint from colophon.
Royal arms (Reilly 876) at head of title.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40624).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B1577
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 539
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 40624
View MARC record | catkey: 3285502