An act passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of the province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England [microform] : begun and held at Boston, on Wednesday the twenty-eighth day of May 1760
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Tax Act (1760)
- Boston; New-England : Printed by John Draper, printer to His Honour the lieutenant-governour, and the Honorable His Majesty's Council, 1760.
- Physical Description:
- 1, 2-5, 2-5, 6-7 pages ; (folio)
- Related Titles:
- Act for apportioning and assessing the sum of ninety-four thousand eight hundred and seventy-seven pounds ...
- "An act for apportioning and assessing the sum of ninety-four thousand eight hundred and seventy-seven pounds eleven shillings ..." Passed June 20, 1760.
At head of title: Anno regni Georgii Secundi, regis, tricesimo-tertio.
Imprint from colophon.
Opposite pages 2-5 bear duplicate numbering.
Royal arms at head of title.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 8657).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 668
Evans, C. American bibliography, 8657
View MARC record | catkey: 3285526