An act passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of the province of the Massachusetts Bay in New England [microform] : begun and held at Harvard-College in Cambridge on Wednesday the thirtieth day of May, 1770, and continued by sundry prorogations unto Wednesday the 26th day of September following, and then met
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Act for superseding and repealing the two last paragraphs in an act
- Boston : Printed by Richard Draper, and Green & Russell, printers to the government, 1770.
- Physical Description:
- 3, 4-8, 4-8, 9-10 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; (folio)
- Additional Creators:
- Related Titles:
- Act for superceeding [sic] and repealing the two last paragraphs in an act ...
- "An act for superceeding [sic] and repealing the two last paragraphs in an act made and passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of this province, at their sessions begun and held at Boston on the last Wednesday in May in the ninth year of His Majesty's reign, intitled, "An act for supplying the Treasury with the sum of eighty-eight thousand one hundred and fifty-eight pounds ..." Passed Nov. 17, 1770.
At head of title: Anno regni Regis Georgii Tertii, undecimo.
Imprint from colophon.
Royal arms at head of title.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11738).
Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 42127).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B3219
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 766
Evans, C. American bibliography, 11738
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 42127
View MARC record | catkey: 3285545