An act for the carrying into execution a resolve of the American Congress, for ascertaining the number of inhabitants in this colony [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- [Watertown, Mass.] : [Printed by Benjamin Edes], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- At head of title: In the sixteenth year of the reign of George the Third, king, &c.
Passed Feb. 16, 1776.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14849).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 922
Evans, C. American bibliography, 14849
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2011
View MARC record | catkey: 3285550