Compendium of Canada's engagement in international environmental agreements and instruments : Memorandum of Understanding between the Government of Canada, the Government of Nunavut, and the Government of Greenland for the conservation and management of polar bear populations
- Additional Titles:
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Government of Canada, the Government of Nunavut, and the Government of Greenland for the conservation and management of polar bear populations
- Gatineau, QC : Environment and Climate Change Canada = Environnement et changement climatique Canada, 2018.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 unnumbered pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Environment and Climate Change Canada
- publications.gc.ca , Free-to-read
- epe.lac , Free-to-read
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "Canada and Greenland share the management responsibilities of the Kane Basin and Baffin Bay polar bear populations. Indigenous peoples from both countries have harvesting rights and as such, it is important for the countries to share Indigenous Knowledge and science about their respective regions and adaptively manage as required"--Plain language summary, page .
- Report Numbers:
- Issued also in French under title: Recueil des engagements du Canada aux accords et instruments internationaux sur l'environnement : Protocole d'entente entre les gouvernements du Canada, du Nunavut et du Groenland pour la conservation et la gestion des populations partagées d'ours blancs.
Distributed by the Government of Canada Publishing and Depository Services Program (Weekly acquisitions list 2020-04).
"Compendium edition: October 2018."
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 32855710