Commonwealth of Massachusetts. In the year of our Lord, one thousand seven hundred and eighty-one [microform] : An act, for apportioning and assessing a tax of three hundred and seventy-four thousand, seven hundred and ninety-five pounds, eight shillings and two pence
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Tax Act (1781)
- [Boston] : [Printed by Benjamin Edes & Sons], 
- Physical Description:
- 1, 2-8, 2-8 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 35 cm (folio)
- Related Titles:
- Act, for apportioning and assessing a tax of three hundred and seventy-four thousand, seven hundred and ninety-five pounds, eight shillings and two pence
- Act passed May 18, 1781.
Ascribed to the press of Edes and Sons by Evans.
Opposite pages 2-8 bear duplicate numbering.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17224).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 17224
View MARC record | catkey: 3285575