Acts and laws, passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of Their Majesties province of the Massachusetts-Bay, in New-England [microform] : Begun at Boston, the thirtieth day of May, 1694. And continued by adjournment unto Wednesday the fifth day of September following: being the second sessions. Anno regni Guilielmi, et Mariae, regis et reginae, Angliae, Scotiae, Franciae, et Hiberniae, sexto
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1694 Sept.)
- Boston : Printed by Bartholomew Green, printer to His Excellency, the governour and Council, 1694.
- Physical Description:
- pages 2 unnumbered pages, 77-85 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; (folio)
- Pagination continues the session laws published from 1693 (Evans 649).
Title vignette: royal arms.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 696).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 173
Evans, C. American bibliography, 696
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) M953
View MARC record | catkey: 3285629