Acts and laws, passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of His Majesties province of the Massachusetts-Bay, in New-England [microform] : Begun and held at Boston on Wednesday, the twenty-fifth of May, 1698. Anno regni Guilielmi Tertii, Angliae, Scotiae, Franciae, et Hiberniae, regis, decimo
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1698 May)
- Boston : Printed by Bartholomew Green, and John Allen, printers to the governour and Council, 1698.
- Physical Description:
- pages 2 unnumbered pages, 251-300 ; 26 cm (folio)
- Pagination continues the session laws published from May 1693 (Evans 649)., Title vignette: royal arms., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 825).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 189, Evans, C. American bibliography, 825, and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) M953
View MARC record | catkey: 3285640