Statistics Canada data strategy : delivering data through insight for a better Canada, 2019 to 2022
- [Ottawa] : Statistics Canada = Statistique Canada, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (39 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Statistics Canada
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Over the last 100 years Statistics Canada has evolved from a centralized statistical agency producing data tables on the state of Canadian economy and society to a modern, dynamic organization producing insights which result in data-driven policy decisions and better services for Canadians. As Canada's national statistical office, Statistics Canada has a clear vision: to deliver insight through data for a better Canada. The agency's role in a whole-of-government approach to data stewardship and data management is to ensure the availability of high-quality, trusted data to inform government programs and services, while safeguarding information and protecting the privacy of Canadians. Further, it is also the agency's role to help public servants and Canadians become more data savvy. Canadians need high-quality, insightful, accessible and timely data. The agency is committed to leading the integration of statistics and strengthening the national statistical system by enabling the strategic use of data and delivering data insights through innovative collaborations and partnerships.
- Distributed by the Government of Canada Publishing and Depository Services Program (Weekly acquisitions list 2020-18)., Available also in French under title: Stratégie de données de Statistique Canada : éclairer grâce aux données, pour bâtir un Canada meilleur, 2019 à 2022., and Title from title screen (viewed May 5, 2020).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 32856412