An act, passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of Her Majesties province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England [microform] : begun and held at Boston upon Wednesday the thirty-first of May, 1704. And continued by several prorogations unto Wednesday the twenty-fifth of October following, and then met, being their third session
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1704 Oct.)
- [Boston] : [Printed by B. Green?], 
- Physical Description:
- pages 271-272 ; 30 cm (folio)
- Related Titles:
- Act for reviving and further continuing of two several acts herein named, referring to the war
- "An act for reviving and further continuing of two several acts herein named, referring to the war." Passed Nov. 18, 1704., Ascribed to the press of B. Green by Evans., Caption title, preceded by headlines., Pagination continues the session laws published from 1699 (Evans 867)., Royal arms (Reilly 851) at head of title., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1169).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 232 and Evans, C. American bibliography, 1169
View MARC record | catkey: 3285656