Compendium of Canada's engagement in international environmental agreements and instruments. Agreement on International Humane Trapping Standards (AIHTS).
- Additional Titles:
- Agreement on International Humane Trapping Standards (AIHTS)
- [Gatineau, Quebec] : Environment and Climate Change Canada = Environnement et changement climatique Canada, 2020.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Environment and Climate Change Canada
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "The objective of this agreement is to improve animal welfare in the trapping of wildlife, meet the EU regulations on humane trapping of wild species, and thereby maintain access to the European wild fur market"--Objective, page .
- Distributed by the Government of Canada Publishing and Depository Services Program (Weekly acquisitions list 2020-20), Issued also in French under title: Recueil des engagements du Canada aux accords et instruments internationaux sur l'environnement. Accord sur les normes internationales de piégeage sans cruauté (ANIPSC)., Caption title., "Compendium edition: January 2020.", and Issued also in HTML format.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 32856803