Acts and laws passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of His Majesty's province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England [microform] : begun & held at Boston upon Wednesday the twenty-ninth day of May, 1723. And continued by several prorogations unto Wednesday the twenty-third day of October following, and then met
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1723 Oct.)
- Boston : Printed by B. Green, printer to His Honour the lieutenant governour and Council, 1723.
- Physical Description:
- pages 393-395 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; (folio)
- Caption title, preceded by headlines., Imprint from colophon., Pagination continues the session laws published from 1699 (Evans 867)., Royal arms at head of title., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2445).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 333 and Evans, C. American bibliography, 2445
View MARC record | catkey: 3285711