Acts and laws passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of His Majesty's province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England [microform] : begun and held at Boston, upon Wednesday the eighth day of July 1741
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1741 July)
- Boston : Printed by J. Draper, printer to His Excellency the governour and Council, 
- Physical Description:
- pages 729-735 [i.e., 731-737], 1 unnumbered page ; 31 cm (folio)
- Caption title, preceded by headlines.
Imprint from colophon.
Pagination continues the session laws published from 1726 (Evans 2762). The insertion in their proper chronological position of laws passed Aug. 1740 but not printed until 1741 or 1742 disrupts the sequence of pagination and signatures. Cf. Evans 4550.
Royal arms (Reilly 876) at head of title.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4744).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 430
Evans, C. American bibliography, 4744
View MARC record | catkey: 3285754