An act, passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of His Majesty's province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England [microform] : begun and held at Boston upon Wednesday the twenty fifth day of May 1743
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1743 May)
- Boston, N.E. : Printed and sold by Samuel Kneeland and Timothy Green, by order of His Excellency the governour, Council and House of Representatives, MDCCXLIII. 
- Physical Description:
- pages 339-340 ; 29 cm (folio)
- Related Titles:
- Act in addition to and in explanation of sundry clauses of an act intitled An act to ascertain the value of money
- "An act in addition to and in explanation of sundry clauses of an act intitled An act to ascertain the value of money and of the bills of publick credit of this province, &c. made and pass'd in the fifteenth year of His Majesty's reign." Passed June 25, 1743.
Caption title, preceded by headlines.
Imprint from colophon.
Pagination continues the session laws published from 1742 (Evans 5003).
Royal arms (Reilly 878) at head of title.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5237).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 445
Evans, C. American bibliography, 5237
View MARC record | catkey: 3285763