An act passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of His Majesty's province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England [microform] : begun and held at Boston upon Wednesday the twenty-eighth day of May 1755, and continued by prorogation to Wednesday the sixth day of August following
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1755 Aug.)
- [Boston] : [Printed by Samuel Kneeland], 
- Physical Description:
- pages 175-176 ; 30 cm (folio)
- Related Titles:
- Act for preventing the exportation of provisions
- "Chap. VIII. An act for preventing the exportation of provisions, and war-like stores out of this province." Passed Aug. 16, 1755.
Caption title, preceded by headlines.
Pagination continues the series of temporary laws printed by S. Kneeland (Evans 7467).
Royal arms (Reilly 878) at head of title.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7469).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 578
Evans, C. American bibliography, 7469
View MARC record | catkey: 3285841